Welcome to the MoSMB Documentation Wiki!
All the documentation contained on the site is Copyright © Ryussi Technologies Private Limited 2020, India, All Rights Reserved.
MoSMB: The Advance SMB3 Server
We present to you the MoSMB SMB with Mojo!
You can refer this Wiki for complete information regarding MoSMB.
Features and Benefits
MoSMB offers you the following features and benefits:
- MoSMB is built as an SMB2/SMB3 user mode server stack designed to run crucial enterprise workloads such as Enterprise File Server, Microsoft Hyper-V and SQL Server.
- MoSMB is built to be feature-rich, fully compliant, light-weight, low footprint and proprietary license bearing.
- MoSMB supports distributed file systems like Lustre FS, Ceph FS, MapR FS and Gluster FS.
- MoSMB can be deployed in the Active-Passive or Active-Active Scale-Out Cluster mode over these file-system clients to provide High Availability (HA) and Transparent Failover of connections enabling users to support their Service-Level Agreements (SLAs).
This Wiki provides information on the product - MoSMB, its features, usage and advanced configuration to support various use cases.
So in essence it explains in detail:
- The storage and file system supported by the Ryussi® Technologies’ MoSMB Server.
- Supported Client Configurations
- SMB3 Server Configuration Modes
- Editing Configuration Files
- Viewing Logs
- Troubleshooting common issues
- Notes on specific viewpoints
Compatibility with Products and Technologies: MoSMB is compatible with other third-party vendors’ products such as Microsoft®, Apple®, Linux®, VMware®, and various other Open Source products and technologies. These have registered trademarks of their own right.
To get started, all you need to do is create an account.
Creating an Account on the MoMSB Portal
Follow our easy steps:
- Go to the MoSMB Support Portal and raise a ticket for Documentation
- Mail us at email@example.com
Sign in here with your credentials and access the MoSMB User Documentation Wiki.